1. I am multilingual. 2. I looooove traveling. 3. I am a vegetarian... for the most part. 4. Family before anything. 5. My mum is... my everything! 6. She calls me Stefannia. 7. I have 5 sisters all whom have 5 names. 8. My brothers and I are incredibly close. 9. I love wine and cheese- they go perfectly together. 10. Paris is Paris, period. 11. Burberry Brit is my all time favorite perfume. 12. Now, I find the need to wear scarves... so my neck doesn't feel cold. 13. I love the cold, but i dislike very much feeling cold. 14. If I know you speak another language that I speak, I'll probably switch back and forth between them or mix them all. 15. I'm a sucker for the moon. 16. Ice cream anytime 17. I drink tea. All the time. 18. I play capoeira... I probably suck at it (no, I most likely do), but i get a hell of a work out! 19. I go to the gym errday :) ... i try... 20. I don't eat octopus. 21. I have a phobia for mushrooms, end of discussion. 22. I love accents on guys. 23. I had the BEST 20th year. 24. I have an incredible good memory. 25. I am "detallista" ... can't seem to find a translation for that one. && a couple extra: I am very lucky for the people I have met; I appreciate their honest friendships <3>
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire